This role is for a person who aims to go the extra mile every day. Would suit someone with a mature outlook who is happy to work with own initiative and happy to work on their own at times.
• You must be capable of conversing effortlessly with our diverse range of clients, therapists, and instructors.
• Opening and Closing The Studio
• Assisting clients with online bookings
• Answering telephone calls and messages
• Booking treatment rooms for therapists
• Listing items on website
• Working with the Team to keep stock supplies up to date
• Making sales within retail area
• Restocking shelves
• Liasing with Marketing Team
• Keeping all areas of the Studio clean and tidy
• Knowledge of Xero Accountancy Package would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Social Media would be an advantage
• You must be passionate about good service.
• Highly organised and commercially responsible
• Adaptable with a “can do “ attitude to all areas of The Studio
Clean presentation and strong communications skills are a must, and you must be passionate about good service
You need to be able to offer excellent customer service
Experience within retail and hospitality would also be beneficial as part of the role involves you having a good understanding of the products sold in our retail area.
The role is Full Time or Part Time ( Job Share)
Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm
Salary is Market Rate and dependant on experience
Please apply enclosing a copy of your CV and a covering letter to preloved@thestudiofifty.Co.uk
Terms and Conditions